Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Happy Friday!!!!!! Here is another birthday card. This one is pretty easy and I plan on making a couple.

  • The card base is cut at 5 1/2" by 4 1/4"
  • The striped paper is also cut at 5 1/2" by 4 1/4". I bought the paper pack that the striped paper came from almost 4 years ago and have no idea what it is called!
  • The cream paper is cut at 2" by 4"
  • I rounded all the corners with my Corner Chomper
  • I found the purple pearls in the Michael's dollar section. I wish I had bought more of them!

Have a lovely weekend!
Michelle

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite color combinations! Awesome creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘BIRTHDAY’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card!! :) It's sweet, simple, and perfect!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

    BIG HUGS,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete